Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introducing A soon to be famous Artist

I am glad I have the opportunity to introduce (at least on my site) a very reclusive artist! I have been encouraging him for years to take the leap to advertising and at least posting his pieces online. And with the help of my very talented sister Gwen he now has a blog and web page.

His name is Gene Anthony and his website is Glass Reflective Artistry.




This piece is one of his works. It was inspired by the Harry Potter Books and it has always been one of my favorite pieces.

Over the years I have been the recipient of some of his work and if you click on the picture or go here you can see more of his pieces, plus his contact information. Leave him a comment when you stop by his place to visit, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment