Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Saturday

Ah the weekend, here today gone tomorrow, enjoyable but fleeting. So I make the most of it...
  1. Walk the dogs. √

  2. Grocery Shop. √

  3. Lunch. √

  4. Laundary. √
  5. Bake Apple Pie. √

  6. Clean the kitchen. √

  7. Clean the bathroom. √

  8. Dust and vacume living room, dining room, and entry way.>>>Will have to wait.

  9. Winterize front porch. √

  10. Fill the birdfeeders (again. Seems like I am feeding more squirrels then birds!) √

  11. Cook dinner. √

  12. Walk the dogs. √

  13. Clean laundary room. >>>Will have to wait.

  14. Blog. √

  15. Knit and relax! √




Good thing we have Sunday, after church it is "the day of rest"! Typical Sunday night...






Heh, that is my chair!

4 comments:

  1. yummy i like the apple pie, knit and relax part...and those sweetie pies you are sharing your lives with too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good weekend, all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is exactly how my Elise sleeps in my husbands lap!
    I just love the personality of a basset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I recognize that handsome fella! ;-)

    ReplyDelete