Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Packing List

Seems as though my family is going in all different directions on vacation within a short time frame with the exception of Kerry Lee and Ben. Kerry Lee has to work and Ben, is traveling also but in the opposite direction, as he is off to college tomorrow.



My son, Sgt. Tim will be taking his first official vacation (without family or coming home to family) soon also. He will be on his way to the Bahamas(got any room in that suitcase?;) or do you want to trade trips?) Truly, I can't think of a more deserving person. He has been an MP in the Army for four years, currently stationed at West Point, and did a one year tour of duty in Iraq. He comes home any time he can, which isn't often (they keep him busy) and I am glad that he has this chance to go, relax, and have some fun! We are proud of you! Send us a post card!



Kerry and I are on our way to CO. Should be an interesting trip, the packing list sure has been...and let me tell you even the dogs are confused! They, of course are going with us. As well as two of their friends and their people. Check back in a couple of weeks for pictures, give or take a couple of days. I am off to bed as it is an early start and a long trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment