Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Toy

What a great day! From start to finish it has been awesome. Went to breakfast with a friend, went to one of my favorite spots and got some wonderful yarn (Kindred Spirit Yarn Studio), walked on the bike trail with my two pals, Dew and Sampson, stopped at the fish store, came home and made homemade bread, Went to the lake with my hubby and played with my new toyand here are some of the results;


This of course is Sampson, isn't he handsome....



When we were at the lake this little guy came swimming up to us....



And on the drive home, we were blessed to spot this mom and youngsters and they even posed for me...



As my son (who wants to use the computer) just pointed out "mom isn't it past your bedtime!" So let me just say a quick good luck to Elise who is returning to college tomorrow and leave you with a happy pic of Ben and Elise together beside their latest artistic endeavor...



Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment