Friday, February 24, 2017

70* in February?

It has put me in the mood for flowers, which of course is ridiculous considering the temps will plunge down into the 30's and snow is in the forecast.

But where there is a will, there is a way...and a sale!


I have never had much success with orchids and was just talking with my sister about this the other day. She hasn't either. But as I was out shopping today, I saw this miniature orchid that was so beautiful and springy, I couldn't pass by. Oh, especially as it was on a clearance sale!

My other bargains of the day was yarn for a new hoodie for my grandson "O" or as I like to call him, The Little Man!

I think he will look pretty cool in it when the weather warms up this spring for good! 

Ok back out the door to enjoy the warm breezes for a little while longer!

1 comment: