Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Those That Came Before Us

My cousin Kim is a true artist. I have always admired her photographs, scrapbook layouts and jewelry that she designs. Kim has a truly giving spirit and does wonderful things for the family that mean so much to us even though or maybe because all the family now are at such a distance. (It is kind of like an online family reunion!)

Her latest project has been to post this for all the family to enjoy no matter where they are. I may not understand the process of how she is recovering the photos, but I do know that it takes time, energy and a commitment to family! And she is doing it on top of working 40 hours a week, being a wife, mother, etc.

So on behalf of my side of the family...

Thank you so much Kim for all that you do!

1 comment:

  1. Sniff, Sniff....Your welcome and thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete