Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hot off the Needles...

For those of you who are so fond of your clothes that you send them on vacation (to France no less) with out you...















This will be waiting for you here at my house but you have to come and get it!

Already on the needles, this will be hat and scarf set for a friend of my brother Gene's. I sure hope he likes the colors and I definitely like the feel of the yarn. I got the pattern for this set off of http://bernat.com/ it is called Bernat Denimstyle Hat and Scarf. More to come later but this is the preview of the color...















In other news the pups and I had another great walk on the bike trail. It may have been the last warm day for a while. Most of the leaves are down or coming down. Sampson thought it was great to chase the leaves as they were falling but Honey Dew loved to run through them and hear 'em crunch.

This is all for tonight back to knitting for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tina!!! It's really pretty.

    I'm sure my hat is enjoying France, but it'll be so nice to have a new one. :) I'll be down to pick it up as and see you as soon as I can. miss ya

    ReplyDelete