Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My heart smiled today...

You know those small insignificant moments, that really mean nothing to anyone else, but your heart is joyful?

Like...
A beautiful blue sky...

Tomatoes growing on the vine...

A rooster crowing and hens scratching...

Fresh washed laundary hanging out in the sunshine to dry...

Loving pups who are sincerely interested in your every move...

A single perfect rose bloom with a lovely old fashioned rose scent...

The love of your life relaxing in his easy chair...

I also have enjoyed today...
*my daily chat with my mom
*phone calls from my boys
*hearing my oldest brother~n~law well enough to scold his "baby brother" to take care of his health
and a suprise dinner out...

Thank you Lord for these many blessings you have granted me today.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. We all need to remember to count our blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe .... your post brings tears to my eyes. It blesses my heart that you were able to relax enough to enjoy these simple blessings today.

    ReplyDelete