Friday, January 8, 2010

I miss my mom's blogs...

We talk on the phone quite a bit. But she lives out of state so I don't get much chance to see her. So when she was posting and I would read her post, it was like walking up onto the front porch, knocking on the door and being invited in for a cup of tea!

Her posts just always made me feel like I was coming home although it was not the home that I had grown up in. She was just a click away, anytime of the day or night...

So just wanted to say how much I missed that instant access, her insights, her pictures, her thoughts, really just the view of her world out her window.

I love you mom!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you are not the only one who misses her insights... :-( But I do understand what she's going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, you have much to be thankful for being able to still talk on the phone. Enjoy what you have..... arrange to go visit.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete