Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 is off with a bang...

...and not in a good way. Thank you Lord that no one was injured. Except for being stiff and sore. And the damage to the cars involved (minimal damage to the other two cars) mine had to be towed and which we will have to see what insurance says.

Then of course poor Sampson, who has had multiple seizures over the last 48 hours and is now wandering aimlessly around his quarantined area. He lays down for a few moments. He is not himself at all. I know what my head says must be done...

...but my heart hopes, and my spirit encourages him to fight and pull though while I stroke his head and offer comfort, my mind prays that God will either cure him or take him. As some of you know who have followed this blog in the past medication has an adverse effect for him and is not an option.

Through this time, I know that even though I do not understand the why, I do know the Who and that He is in control of all things and will strengthen me come what may.

Blessings sent your way on this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment