Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Should old acquaintance be forgot...

Never.

At least not unless I develope some type of medical disability (God forbid). Although my thoughts are occupied with the people currently in my life, or those of which I have daily contact with; my boys, my dear DIL, my son's girlfriend, my parents, my sisters, my brothers (even those who I do not hear from months at a time}, friends, co-workers, YMCA friends, knitting buddies, blogging buddies, I still think of friends from long ago or those who have moved on and created a new life for themselves in a different town and a different set of circumtances - and when I do I say a little prayer for them of health, happiness and blessings.

And that is my thought and prayer for all of us as we entered 2014. God Bless and keep you and let us all try to be kinder, concentrating on the good, the beautiful and the pleasant things of life, giving the rest to God to work out and lead and direct us.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment