Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Camping!

We finally got the camper out for the first tim this year. I say first time with much optimism and probably a pinch of wishful thinking!

It was a wonderful time filled with great company, food, scenery, weather, and fun.

Bay shore campground was a very clean park with spacious lots, wonderful views, plenty of walking, clean showers, great landscaping, nice pool (although cold!) and a fantastic hot tub. In short, we definitely would stay there again.

The dogs had a great time too and met lots of doggy buddies.

I wish we could have stayed there longer but duty called.
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time! Love the pictures. Glad to see you blogging again. You might just have inspired me to catch up on my blog(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking of getting back to blogging.... I think we've both been absent for too long.

    ReplyDelete