Saturday, September 15, 2018

Early morning...

I love early misty mornings. I am usually up by 5:00am at the latest, even though I no longer punch a clock.

There is something to be said for the still, quiet, darkness that slowly gives way to early misty shadows before breaking to full misty dawn. Even the sounds come one by one with the first chirp of a bird that slowly grows to a full song with the accompaniment of crickets and other insects.

The pups are always here to share the moments with me. Their motivation is different as they dream of catching the birds or the squirrels that come to the feeder.


Sweet Pea almost got her wish as a sparrow flew into the bird bath just off the porch.


So what to do with this gorgeous day? Who knows what adventures it holds or the paths will follow? Only way to know, is go :)

Come on pups, let's go!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, SO GLAD to see you posting again!! I bet you all enjoyed the hike!

    ReplyDelete