Monday, December 17, 2007

Picture Postcard Perfect

This was the view from my window overlooking the driveway during a break in the white out conditions of our snowstorm yesterday. Isn't it beautiful?



The nicest part was not having to go out in it. My husband, oldest son, puppies and I were all snug as a bug in the house watching the snow. What a nice peaceful day. Got the Christmas tree set up...although not decorated yet, that will be tonight.


I have to say a big thank you to my future daughter in law, Julie, for coming on Saturday and baking Christmas cookies with me. It was a very nice time of catching up as she has been away at college. We made five different kinds of cookies for the holiday. Yummmm, yyyuuummm! I forgot to take pictures though. We usually get together with two of my other sisters and their daughters and my son Ben's girlfriend, Elise. but with 5 in college and some working it was hard to arrange. Maybe next year. If you see Julie ask her about her experience with the flour and mixer! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment